A lot of watches claim to be time teachers, but this one truly is!
This Dora the Explorer Time Teacher watch is a colorful, educational style for any young time keeper. The watch includes a time teacher instruction booklet and is boxed for gift giving to your favorite little one.
Since the year 2000, Dora has been inviting preschoolers to join her – and her best friend, Boots – on exciting, interactive adventures. Along the way, kids have learned to solve problems and puzzles, to speak Spanish, and to explore the world around them. Dora treats each viewer as a best friend and peer who can help her achieve anything. It's no wonder that she remains, not only a cultural phenomenon and a Latina icon, but incredibly popular with all kids. And their parents! After all, Dora is EXACTLY what today’s Gen X parents want their kids to be - independent, smart, a good friend, and a problem-solver ready to explore life and find solutions to anything in their way!
Every day is an adventure with Dora! ¡Vámonos! Let's go!
On April 1, 1979 at 6:00 am, cable subscribers in Buffalo, New York, and Columbus, Ohio, tuned in to the inaugural broadcast of Nickelodeon, the first all-children's network in television history. Nick slid into home in 1982 with the introduction of SLIME! It encompassed everything that’s great about being a kid in one gooey, green mess: irreverence, hilarity, the unexpected. Then, in 1983, focus groups in Danbury, Connecticut zeroed in on what they liked about being kids… and Nick ran with it, taking a simple idea and turning it into everything we stand for to this day: Nickelodeon is the place where kids can be kids. And if it’s good for kids, it’s good for Nick. It’s this philosophy that’s helped Nick become an Emmy-Peabody-and Parents’ Choice Award-winning network.
Summary of Features
• Large flat dial with the Arabic hour numbers printed on the dial from 1 to 12.
• Contrasting middle track with the minutes printed on the dial from 5 to 60.
• Large minute hand clearly marked “MINUTES.”
• Hour hand clearly marked “HOUR.”
• Second hand in white to differentiate from the hour and minute hands.
• Includes a TIME TEACHER INSTRUCTION BOOKLET which will tell you the best and easiest way to teach your child how to tell time.
• Adjustable plastic strap with multi colored graphics to make this a “fun” experience!
• Silver Metal Case and Stainless Steel Caseback
• Boxed for gift giving to your favorite little one!
• CPSIA tested