The Doors: Mr. Mojo Risin': The Story of L.A. Woman
- Director:Martin R. Smith
- Actor:The Doors
- Studio:Eagle Rock Entertainment
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.96
as of 7/31/2014 01:01 EDT details
- You Save: $8.02 (54%)
- Sales Rank:81,662
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, NTSC
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Running Time:94 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:January 24, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 801213037292
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs
- Genre: MUSIC VIDEO/PERFORMANCE
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
"Mr. Mojo Risin': The Story of L.A. Woman'" is the story of the making of the Doors' last album with Jim Morrison "L.A. Woman". 2011 is the 40th anniversary of the album's release and this program goes into detail of how the album came about, its recording and what was happening to the band at the time. The story is told through new interviews with the three surviving Doors: Ray Manzarek, Robbie Krieger and John Densmore plus contributions from Jac Holzman, founder of their label Elektra Records, Bill Siddons, who was their manager, Bruce Botnick, engineer and co-producer of the album and others associated with the Doors at this time. The show includes archive footage of the Doors performing both live and in the studio, classic photographs and new musical demonstrations from the Doors.
Bonus Features: Additional interviews not featured in the broadcast version.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.