- Actor:Tupac Shakur
- Studio:Mill Creek Entertainment
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.00
as of 3/9/2014 17:59 EDT details
- You Save: $3.98 (67%)
- Sales Rank:39,913
- Format:Color, Full Screen, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:120 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.5 x 7.5
- Release Date:January 27, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- This collection contains the hit documentary Tupac: Assassination, Conspiracy or Revenge combined with the much-anticipated follow up Tupac Assassination II: Reckoning. This is a must-have DVD set for any fan of hip-hop or rap. The initial release of Assassination in October of 2007 sold over 100,000+ DVDs and our never-before seen Director''s Cut of the documentary combined with the brand
Mill Creek Entertainment s Exclusive Documentary Series Presents 2 Full Length documentaries in one set...
Tupac Assassination: Conspiracy or Revenge
Tupac Assassination II: Reckoning
Tupac Assassination: Conspiracy or Revenge is an intense and controversial documentary that takes a hard look at the circumstances surrounding the death of Hip-Hops best-selling artist of all time. New theories and evidence are raised as the film looks at the investigation by the authorities into his killing and the fact the killer has never been caught.
Tupac Assassination II: Reckoning details the motive for murder in a follow-up to the award winning and critically acclaimed predecessor Tupac Assassination: Conspiracy or Revenge. Reckoning takes you into an unprecedented level of access regarding the life and death of Tupac Shakur. An emotional look at the loss felt by those closest to Shakur, Reckoning also explores the true legacy of the hip-hop icon: his influence on youth of today and the work that still continues. Filled with intimate observations, humorous anecdotes and discussions only an artist as outspoken as Tupac could ever put forward, Tupac's inner circle, family, and business associates who have refused to be interviewed for any documentary until now, share confirmation of certain theories and put to rest others regarding those responsible for Tupac's death.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.