- Authors:Philip DeloriaPatricia Nelson LimerickJack N. RakoveDavid Burner
- Brand:Brand: Wiley-Blackwell
- List Price:
- Buy New: $45.00
as of 3/17/2014 10:26 EDT details
- You Save: $22.95 (34%)
- Sales Rank:1,177,148
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Volume 1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.9
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 8.1 x 1
- Publication Date:August 1, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Designed for teachers and students of the United States history survey course who prefer a larger measure of social history content, along with all the vital materials in political, diplomatic, legal, and economic history.
This four-color text is written by four major American historians. Its dramatic, clear prose, aimed at beginning college students, tells the nation's story in a way they will both feel and reflect on. It is a full length, standard-sized textbook that provides a coherent narrative rich in relating history, accomplishing its goals in slightly under a thousand pages of highly readable text, not including the appendices and comprehensive index.
Accompanied by abundant ancillary materials: maps, charts, tables, and separate student workbook.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.