The Cherokee Full Circle: A Practical Guide to Sacred Ceremonies and Traditions
- Authors:J. T. GarrettMichael Tlanusta Garrett
- Publisher:Bear & Company
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.41
as of 12/18/2014 13:42 EST details
- You Save: $6.59 (44%)
- Seller:PLANET BOOKS
- Sales Rank:202,894
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.5 x 8.3
- Publication Date:September 30, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A comprehensive overview of Native American spiritual principles and their application for personal spirit-healing.
• Includes traditional sacred exercises, teaching tales, case studies, and suggested rituals for individual and group healing.
• Outlines the core principals of Native American traditional values and teaches how to apply them to the contemporary path of wellness and healing.
• Publication to coincide with annual Full Circle gathering in September 2002
The Four Directions, the four seasons, and the four elements that make up the sacred hoop of the full circle must be in right relationship with one another or disharmony will result. Native American ritual has always emphasized the restoration of balance through ceremonies that provide a forum for learning, transition, and expressions of personal growth. Now Cherokee authors J. T. and Michael Garrett share Native American traditions to explore interrelationships as a tool for growth and transformation.
The Cherokee Full Circle gathers techniques representing Native American cultures from across America--stories, exercises, and individual and group rituals--to teach the inherent dynamics of right relationship and apply them to the healing path. The authors provide a comprehensive overview of Native American spiritual principles and traditions and demonstrate how these ideas and methods can be applied universally to deal with life's situations--from depression and grieving to finding purpose and establishing positive relationships.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.