The Five-Minute Writer: Exercise and inspiration in creative writing in five minutes a day
- Author:Margret Geraghty
- Brand:Brand: How To Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.56
as of 10/25/2014 02:18 EDT details
- You Save: $2.43 (17%)
- Sales Rank:1,279,900
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 13, 2009
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ISBN13: 9781845283391
- Condition: USED - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Suitable for writers, this title includes chapters that offers a writing-related discussion, followed by a five-minute exercise. Five minutes a day spent on an exercise is one of the most effective methods there is to expand your potential and develop self-discipline.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.