Songwriting Without Boundaries: Lyric Writing Exercises for Finding Your Voice
- Author:Pat Pattison
- Publisher:Writer's Digest Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.03
as of 12/22/2014 21:30 EST details
- You Save: $7.96 (44%)
- Sales Rank:14,699
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.8 x 8.4
- Publication Date:January 10, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Baker and Taylor Mfg#: 9781599632971
- Shipping Weight: 0.62 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Infuse your lyrics with sensory detail!
Writing great song lyrics requires practice and discipline. Songwriting Without Boundaries will help you commit to routine practice through fun writing exercises. This unique collection of more than150 sense-bound prompts helps you develop the skills you need to:
- tap into your senses and inject your writing with vivid details
- effectively use metaphor and comparative language
- add rhythm to your writing and manage phrasing
Songwriters, as well as writers of other genres, will benefit from this collection of sensory writing challenges. Divided into four sections, Songwriting Without Boundaries
features four different fourteen-day challenges with timed writing exercises, along with examples from other songwriters, poets, and prose writers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.