Letters to a Young Sister: DeFINE Your Destiny
- Author:Hill Harper
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.77
as of 2/1/2015 09:30 EST details
- You Save: $14.23 (84%)
- Sales Rank:64,914
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.9 x 8.1
- Publication Date:May 5, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Now in paperback: the New York Times bestselling book of inspirational advice and wisdom for young women from the powerhouse public speaker, star of CSI: NY, and bestselling author of Letters to a Young Brother
* Does life sometimes seem so much harder for girls?
* Do you ever feel insecure, pressured, or confused?
* Do you wish you had someone to give you honest advice on topics like boys, school, family, and pursuing your dreams?
* Do you want to make a positive impact on the world, but don't even know how to begin?
In the follow-up to his award winning national bestseller, Letters to a Young Brother, actor and star of CSI: NY shares powerful wisdom for young women everywhere, drawing on the courageous advice of the female role models who transformed his life.
Letters to a Young Sister unfolds as a series of letters written by older brother Hill to a universal young sister. She's up against the same challenges as every young woman: from relating to her parents and dealing with peer pressure, to juggling schoolwork and crushes and keeping faith in the face of heartache. Hill offers guidance, encouragement, personal stories, and asks his female friends to help answer some truly tough questions. Every young sister needs to know that it's okay to dream big and to deFINE her own destiny. This is a book that will educate, uplift and inspire.
Including original contributions from:
Michelle Obama * Angela Basset * Ciara * Tatyana Ali * Eve * Malinda Williams * Chanel Iman * Kim Porter * and many more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.