Mind Games: A Box of Psychological Play (Redstone)
- Creators:Mel GoodingJulian Rothenstein
- Brand:Brand: Random House Inc
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.61
as of 12/25/2014 13:20 EST details
- You Save: $10.34 (41%)
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:114,243
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Gmc Crds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.7 x 1.1 x 8
- Publication Date:October 14, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Mind Games is a fascinating compendium of playful picture tests, games, and questionnaires that hold a revealing mirror up to your inner self.
What's in the box?
• Three card sets that answer the critical questions: What are you like? What kind of friend are you? What’s really going on in your most important relationships?
• The Abstract Image Game: What you see in the picture may say a lot about you
• Card tests that reveal your innermost fears and phobias
• Adam Dant’s House of Personalities: Which one are you?
• Questionnaires about your personality, your social life, and your anxieties
• And much more
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.