The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing
- Author:Bonnie Neubauer
- Publisher:Writers Digest
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.88
as of 12/20/2013 05:51 EST details
- You Save: $12.11 (61%)
- Sales Rank:65,616
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 6.4 x 8.4
- Publication Date:November 27, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Never face a blank page again!
With unique daily prompts and stimulating pages, you'll be able to easily incorporate writing into your life, and you'll never have to face another wordless day. The Write-Brain Workbook is the first of its kindan easy, fun, and playful way to exercise your creative writing muscles each day.
The Write-Brain Workbook
- Eliminate the dreaded emptiness of the blank page
- Write without the pressure of preconceived expectations
- Learn about your own unique writing process
- Build the momentum of a quick daily writing practice
- Unlock writer's block
- Apply the breakthroughs from daily practice to your "real" writing
- Expand how you see yourself as a writer
- Experiment with different ways to approach writing
- Affirm your commitment to being a writer
is bursting with 366 innovative exercises that let you experiment and play with words and styles. Whether you love the pure joy of writing, are just getting started, or are trying to get past a particular writing block ... this is the book you've been waiting for!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.