365 Days Of Walking The Red Road: The Native American Path to Leading a Spiritual Life Every Day (Religion and Spirituality)
- Author:Terri Jean
- Brand:Adams Media
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.58
as of 12/9/2013 18:37 EST details
- You Save: $4.37 (40%)
- Sales Rank:28,650
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 3.7 x 6
- Publication Date:June 1, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Make a pilgrimage into your soul...
365 Days of Walking the Red Road captures the priceless ancient knowledge Native American elders have passed on from generation to generation for centuries, and shows you how to move positively down your personal road without fear or doubt.
- Inspiring quotations from Native Americans, such as Tecumseh, Black Hawk, Geronimo, and Chief Joseph
- A monthly Red Road spiritual lesson
- The proper uses of dreamcatchers and other symbols and crafts
- Important dates in Native American history
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.