The Johns Hopkins Complete Home Guide to Symptoms & Remedies
- Authors:Editors of The Johns Hopkins Medical Letter Health After 50Simeon Margolis M.D. Ph.D.
- Brand:Brand: Black Dog Leventhal Publishers
- Buy New: $26.95
as of 12/18/2013 03:33 EST details
- Sales Rank:808,900
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.6
- Publication Date:September 15, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Johns Hopkins Complete Home Guide to Symptoms & Remedies [Hardcover]
No household should be without a book that offers simple remedies to common ailments as well as advice on obtaining professional assistance for more complex situations. In The Johns Hopkins Complete Home Guide to Symptoms & Remedies, forty-seven top specialists at America's foremost medical institution provide thousands of reliable answers to our most pressing health questions. Easy-to-use symptoms charts help narrow down possible diagnoses, and all of the listed disorders are explained in full detail. Essential, up-to-date information includes what each condition is, its symptoms, how it's diagnosed, the latest treatment options, prevention strategies, and when to call your doctor. The Johns Hopkins Complete Home Guide to Symptoms & Remedies provides advice from leading experts in every medical specialty on more than 500 symptoms and conditions. It is a reference so complete, it's almost like having a trusted physician in the home.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.