Dictionary of Poetic Terms
- Authors:Jack MyersDon C. Wukasch
- Brand:Brand: University of North Texas Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.20
as of 7/28/2014 07:35 EDT details
- You Save: $6.75 (29%)
- Sales Rank:844,589
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Publication Date:July 24, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Formerly The Longman Dictionary of Poetic Terms, this newly updated version contains over 1,600 entries on the devices, techniques, history, theory, and terminology of poetry from the Classical period to the present. To bring it up-to-date, the authors have added fifty new entries and examples. The Dictionary of Poetic Terms is compact enough for classroom use, but thorough enough to be the definitive reference handbook for poets and scholars, and the many writers who are both.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.