A Guide for Using Dear Mr. Henshaw in the Classroom (Literature Units)
- Author:Angela Bolton
- Brand:Teacher Created Resources
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.50
as of 7/31/2014 14:13 EDT details
- You Save: $5.49 (55%)
- Sales Rank:284,076
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 11 x 0.1
- Publication Date:October 1, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This resource is directly related to its literature equivalent and filled with a variety of cross-curricular lessons to do before, during, and after reading the book. This reproducible book includes sample plans, author information, vocabulary building ideas, cross-curriculum activities, sectional activities and quizzes, unit tests, and ideas for culminating and extending the novel.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.