How to Rap: The Art and Science of the Hip-Hop MC
- Author:Paul Edwards
- Creator:Kool G Rap
- Brand:Brand: Chicago Review Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.65
as of 10/21/2014 12:53 EDT details
- You Save: $5.30 (41%)
- Sales Rank:25,854
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 5.6 x 0.8
- Publication Date:December 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Baker and Taylor Mfg#: 9781556528163
- Shipping Weight: 0.90 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Clipse, Cypress Hill, Nelly, Public Enemy, Remy Ma, Schoolly D, A Tribe Called Quest, will.i.am—these are just some of the acclaimed artists offering tips and advice in this compelling how-to. Delivering countless candid and exclusive first-person insights from interviews with more than one hundred of the most innovative artists, author Paul Edwards examines the dynamics of rap from every region and in every form--mainstream and underground, current and classic—and covers everything from content and flow to rhythm and delivery. A first-of-its-kind guide, How to Rap provides a wealth of insight and rapping lore that will benefit beginners and pros alike.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.