MLA formatting and style is the most commonly used formatting and style used in the liberal arts and humanities for writing essay papers and research papers.
covers the essential elements of MLA formatting and style while giving detailed instructions (through numerous pictures and words) on how to do MLA format in Microsoft WORD (Windows 2010 and MAC 2011) and PAGES by Apple.
For Formatting and Style
- This easy to use resource, updated to reflect the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers (7th ed.), offers numerous
examples (both in pictures and in writing) for the general format of MLA essay and research papers including but not limited to:
- in-text citations
- the Works Cited page
- charts and graphs
- page numbers
- formatting the first page
- formatting the body and conclusion
- page layout
- how to write a bibliography
- and many more.
- Writing is an art, and like any art it can be done well and done poorly, this easy guide gives you some helpful tips on how to get started with your writing: what font to choose, how to get started writing, and other helpful guidelines on how to have your paper recognized by your teacher/professor.
For Grammar - Grammar is a skill that seems, for most of us, to be a daunting task to know and master. This easy guide gives you helpful tips on how to use different punctuation marks, end marks, how to use your spell check, and many other helpful grammar guides.
In addition to all of the uses that are listed above the MLA: Easy Formatting, Style, Writing, and Grammar Guide answers numerous other questions like: "What are the MLA margins and how do I set those up?" "How much do I indent the second line and how do I do that without messing up my formatting?"
The MLA: Easy Formatting, Style, Writing, and Grammar Guide is valuable treasure to any High School or College student needing to transform an essay or research paper that requires MLA formatting into a well organized paper without all the research and all the questions associated with MLA formatting. Unlike APA format, MLA is a format designed to help the humanities and liberal art student.
If you have any questions about the MLA: Easy Formatting, Style, Writing and Grammar Guide, please feel free to email me directly email@example.com