Moby Dick: A BabyLit Ocean Primer (BabyLit Books)
- Author:Jennifer Adams
- Artist:Alison Oliver
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.86
as of 12/6/2013 11:53 EST details
- You Save: $4.13 (41%)
- Sales Rank:1,959
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Board book
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 6.7 x 7
- Publication Date:February 15, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Board book part of BabyLit Series
- Good way to introduce classic literature to your little one
- 22 pages of wonderfully designed ocean themed illustrations
Little Master Melville teaches little ones the language of the sea in Moby-Dick: An Ocean Primer. From ships and sailors to squawking gulls and moody good captains, Alison Oliver’s brilliant illustrations and Jennifer Adams’ clever, simple text will make a sea dog out of any young shipmate.
Jennifer Adams is the author of a dozen books including Remarkably Jane: Notable Quotations on Jane Austen and the popular Y Is for Yorick: A Slightly Irreverent ABC Book for Grown-Ups. Jennifer works as a writer and editor in Philadelphia.
Alison Oliver runs Sugar design studio. Alison’s design portfolio includes everything from logos to packaging and product design for clients such as Chronicle Books, Citibabes, and Aerie, as well as Gibbs Smith. She lives in New York.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.