Research Methods in Psychology: Investigating Human Behavior
- Authors:Paul G. NestorRussell K. Schutt
- List Price:
- Buy New: $45.04
as of 3/8/2014 19:44 EST details
- You Save: $58.96 (57%)
- Sales Rank:495,795
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 7.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:February 18, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Using substantive research stories to illustrate the presentation of research methods in each chapter, this textbook systematically presents the entire research process and its major variants within a unifying conceptual framework.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.