Feature and Magazine Writing: Action, Angle and Anecdotes
- Authors:David E. SumnerHolly G. Miller
- List Price:
- Buy New: $32.50
as of 3/7/2014 11:03 EST details
- You Save: $23.45 (42%)
- Sales Rank:345,410
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 0.8 x 9.1
- Publication Date:April 28, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This fully revised and updated edition of Feature and Magazine Writing
covers everything from finding original ideas to locating expert sources. With fresh perspectives and advice from professional writers and editors, this colorfully-written introduction is required reading for anyone who wishes to become a strong feature writer.
- Includes chapters on connecting content to the calendar, writing for online publications, trends, issues and controversies, and writing dramatic stories
- New chapters in this edition include 'How To Find A Magazine Job', 'Last Chance: The Final Draft', and 'Writing for Trades, Associations and Organizations'
- New sections in this edition include 'Improving Your Pizzazz and 'Original Research = Original Articles'
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.