The Teachers and Writers Handbook of Poetic Forms
- Author:Edited by Ron Padgett
- Brand:Brand: Teachers Writers Collaborative
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.00
as of 7/31/2014 08:09 EDT details
- You Save: $9.95 (50%)
- Sales Rank:76,064
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 6.7 x 0.5
- Publication Date:June 1, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780915924608
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
A reference guide to various forms of poetry with entries arranged in alphabetical order. Each entry defines the form and gives its history, examples, and suggestions for usage. For this second revised edition of the Handbook, 19 teaching poets have written 76 entries on traditional and modern poetic forms. The Handbook succintly defines the forms, summarizes ther histories, quotes good examples (both ancient and modern), and offers professional tricks of the trade on how to use each form.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.