The Party Train: A Collection of North American Prose Poetry
- Creators:Robert AlexanderC. W. TruesdaleMark Vinz
- Brand:Brand: New Rivers Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.16
as of 10/1/2014 19:14 EDT details
- You Save: $11.79 (62%)
- Sales Rank:856,423
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.1 x 1
- Publication Date:January 1, 1996
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Used Book in Good Condition
An extensive collection of prose poems containing the work of both well- and lesser-known poets, this anthology breaks new ground in defining a hybrid literary form. An extensive historical section shows the development of the genre of prose poetry.
Robert Alexander is a poet and editor who divides his time between southern Wisconsin and and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. He is the author of White Pine Sucker River: Poems 1970-1990 and Five Forks: Waterloo of the Confederacy, a book of creative non-fiction. He is the editor of the Marie Alexander Poetry Series.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.