Ain't I a Woman: Black Women and Feminism
- Author:Bell Hooks
- Publisher:South End Press
- Buy New: $20.00
as of 12/5/2013 22:49 EST details
- Sales Rank:60,583
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 5.3 x 8.4
- Publication Date:July 1, 1999
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
A groundbreaking work of feminst history and theory analyzing the complex relations between various forms of oppression. Ain't I a Woman examines the impact of sexism on black women during slavery, the historic devaluation of black womanhood, black male sexism, racism within the recent women's movement, and black women's involvement with feminsim.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.