The House on Mango Street (MAXNotes)
- Authors:Elizabeth L. CheslaEnglish Literature Study Guides
- Brand:Brand: Research n Education Association
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.54
as of 7/31/2014 20:43 EDT details
- You Save: $2.41 (61%)
- Sales Rank:304,984
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.3 x 0.3
- Publication Date:April 3, 1996
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
REA's MAXnotes for Sandra Cisneros' The House on Mango Street
MAXnotes offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature, presented in a lively and interesting fashion. Written by literary experts who currently teach the subject, MAXnotes will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the work. MAXnotes are designed to stimulate independent thought about the literary work by raising various issues and thought-provoking ideas and questions.
MAXnotes cover the essentials of what one should know about each work, including an overall summary, character lists, an explanation and discussion of the plot, the work's historical context, illustrations to convey the mood of the work, and a biography of the author. Each chapter is individually summarized and analyzed, and has study questions and answers.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.