Popular Lyric Writing: 10 Steps to Effective Storytelling
- Author:Andrea Stolpe
- Brand:Brand: Berklee Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.08
as of 10/21/2014 20:52 EDT details
- You Save: $8.87 (59%)
- Sales Rank:194,452
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):9 x 6.3 x 0.4
- Publication Date:August 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Stolpe, Andrea Mfg#: 9780876390870
- Shipping Weight: 0.60 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
(Berklee Guide). Write songs that sell! Hit-songwriter/educator Andrea Stolpe shares time-tested tools of commercial songwriting. Her ten-step process will help you to craft lyrics that communicate heart to heart with your audience. She analyzes hit lyrics from artists such as Faith Hill and John Mayer, and reveals why they are successful and how you can make your own songs successful too. Stolpe advises on how to: streamline and accelerate your writing process; use lyric structures and techniques at the heart of countless hit songs; write even when you're not inspired; more!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.