The Christian Life: A Doctrinal Introduction
- Author:Sinclair B. Ferguson
- Publisher:Banner of Truth
- Buy New: $13.36
as of 3/7/2014 20:17 EST details
- Seller:TheBookler & Co.
- Sales Rank:432,531
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.2 x 4.8 x 0.5
- Publication Date:February 1, 1981
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
'Christian doctrine matters for Christian living.' This is 'one of the most important growth points of the Christian life', writes Sinclair B. Ferguson. From this starting point, The Christian Life expounds such key biblical themes as grace, faith, repentance, new birth and assurance with clarity and contagious enthusiasm. 'Chrisitan doctrines are life-shaping', explains the author, because 'they show us the God we worship'.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.