Postmodernism, or, The Cultural Logic of Late Capitalism (Post-Contemporary Interventions)
- Author:Fredric Jameson
- Publisher:Duke University Press Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.74
as of 5/19/2013 23:37 EDT details
- You Save: $10.21 (38%)
- Sales Rank:25,224
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):9.3 x 6.1 x 1.4
- Publication Date:November 15, 1990
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Now in paperback, Fredric Jameson’s most wide-ranging work seeks to crystalize a definition of “postmodernism” Jameson’s inquiry looks at the postmodern across a wide landscape, from “high”; art to “low,” from market ideology to architecture, from painting to “punk” film, from video art to literature.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.