The Marriage of Bette and Boo.
- Authors:Christopher DurangChristopher Durang
- Brand:Brand: Dramatists Play Service, Inc.
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.34
as of 7/24/2014 19:29 EDT details
- You Save: $2.66 (30%)
- Sales Rank:449,846
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.5 x 8
- Publication Date:January 1998
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Never have marriage and the family been more scathingly or hilariously savaged than in this brilliant black comedy. The marriage of Bette and Boo brings together two of the maddest families in creation in a portrait album of family life’s uncertainties and confusion. Bereaved by miscarriages, undermined by their families, separated by alcoholism, assaulted by disease, and mystified by their priest, Bette and Boo, in their bewildered attempts to provide a semblance of hearth and home, are presented with a poignant compassion that enriches and enlarges the play, and places Christopher Durang squarely in the forefront of American dramatists.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.