Black Boy (Cliffs Notes)
- Author:Carl Senna
- Brand:Brand: Cliffs Notes
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.00
as of 11/26/2014 17:10 EST details
- You Save: $4.99 (83%)
- Seller:Bluff Books
- Sales Rank:893,381
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.2 x 8
- Publication Date:May 5, 1971
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780822002420
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer expert commentary on major themes, plots, characters, literary devices, and historical background.
CliffsNotes on Black Boy chronicles the alienation of the author – not only from white society, but from his own people. Richard Wright’s novel is a cry of anguish in the face of the human condition and the tragedy that comes when an individual struggles to overcome it.
With this study guide, you’ll experience the events and the unique tone of the novel. Background about the life of the author will help shed light on the novel’s themes. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of major players
- Chapter summaries and commentaries
- Critical essays
- Character genealogy chart
- Helpful maps
- Review questions and suggested essay topics
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.