The New Anthology of American Poetry: Modernisms: 1900-1950
- Creators:Steven Gould AxelrodProfessor Camille RomanThomas Travisano
- Publisher:Rutgers University Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.42
as of 6/18/2013 01:01 EDT details
- You Save: $19.53 (50%)
- Sales Rank:789,892
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.6
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 1.7 x 9.3
- Publication Date:March 21, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Bringing together fifty years of exciting modernisms, The New Anthology of American Poetry, Volume 2 includes over 600 poems by sixty-five American poets writing in the period between 1900 and 1950. The most recognized poets of the era, such as William Carlos Williams, Ezra Pound, Wallace Stevens, T. S. Eliot, H. D., Gertrude Stein, Robert Frost, Marianne Moore, Hart Crane, and Langston Hughes are represented, along with many other Harlem Renaissance poets, women poets, immigrant and working-class poets, imagists, and objectivists. It is also the first modernist anthology to include poems and songs from popular culture.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.