How to Ruin Your Life By 40
- Author:Steve Farrar
- Brand:Brand: Moody Publishers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.13
as of 1/30/2015 04:05 EST details
- You Save: $6.86 (49%)
- Sales Rank:235,127
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:New Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.4 x 9
- Publication Date:August 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- On Back Of Book: Inside You'll Find Wisdom You Need To Answer Some Of The Most Important Questions You'll Face Over The Next Several Years.
We all have an internal alarm clock that goes off when we're about to make a bad decision... Some of us spend our 20's hitting the snooze button.
By taking a look at 9 common, everyday mistakes, which most of us have an opportunity to make on a regular basis, Steve Farrar speaks with wisdom and wit in this short book that serves as a wake up call we should all take.
From starting our 20's on the wrong foot to neglecting our own gifts and strengths, and from isolating ourselves from real community to ignoring God's purpose for our lives, How to Ruin Your Life by 30 will help navigate these treacherous waters we call adulthood.
No matter where you are at: preparing for, recovering from, or in the midst of your 20's... this short book will help.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.