Myth and Knowing: An Introduction to World Mythology
- Authors:Scott A. LeonardMichael McClure
- Brand:Brand: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Buy New: $92.00
as of 1/31/2015 00:17 EST details
- Seller:Hazel T
- Sales Rank:46,360
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):6.2 x 0.9 x 9.3
- Publication Date:February 18, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Myth and Knowing is a rich resource of myths and mythology through the ages, in which scholarly and literary materials combine to provide a seamless portrait of this multicultural topic. Balanced and nuanced discussions explore the ways in which myths have portrayed both men and women. In addition, art and maps contextualize selected myths, providing insights into the cultures and religious traditions from which they originated.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.