CliffsNotes on Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men (Cliffsnotes Literature Guides)
- Author:Susan Van Kirk
- Brand:Cliffs Notes
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.98
as of 7/24/2014 05:10 EDT details
- You Save: $4.01 (67%)
- Sales Rank:17,936
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.3 x 0.2
- Publication Date:December 7, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer expert commentary on major themes, plots, characters, literary devices, and historical background. The latest generation of titles in the series also feature glossaries and visual elements that complement the classic, familiar format.
In CliffsNotes on Of Mice and Men, you'll meet drifters Lennie and George and recount their peculiar difficulties and unusual bond. The CliffsNotes commentaries, summaries, and character analysis will show you why this sweet, sad, and moving American story is considered to be one of Steinbeck's greatest works. You'll also find
- Life and background of the author, John Steinbeck
- A short introduction to the novel
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center with books, Web sites, films, and magazine articles for further study
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.