601 Words You Need to Know to Pass Your Exam (Barron's 601 Words You Need to Know to Pass Your Exam)
- Authors:Murray BrombergJulius Liebb
- Publisher:Barron's Educational Series
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.99
as of 4/20/2014 03:11 EDT details
- You Save: $10.00 (71%)
- Sales Rank:408,818
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 7.8 x 0.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The new edition of this popular classroom supplement features 40 updated lessons containing word lists, definitions, pronunciation notes, and information on word origins and usage. Exercises, games, and puzzles facilitate vocabulary building, making this title a fine preparation tool for standardized verbal and language tests, notably the SAT and ACT college entrance tests. A new section added to this edition presents a series of brief essay passages that put into context the new words taken from the book's vocabulary list.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.