The Cowgirl's Cookbook: Recipes for Your Home on the Range
- Author:Jill Charlotte Stanford
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.60
as of 12/9/2013 12:50 EST details
- You Save: $7.35 (57%)
- Sales Rank:48,082
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 8.5 x 8
- Publication Date:May 1, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Filled with fun recipes and nostalgic looks back at the heyday of the cowgirl era, this book celebrates the wild women of the Old West. From "Fit for a Queen Green Chili Soup" to "Cowgirl Margaritas," Cowgirl's Cookbook is fun to puruse and to will be excellent to use for a cowgirl-themed girls night or campout.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.