- Author:Matthew Teacher
- Publisher:Running Press Miniature Editions
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.93
as of 7/29/2014 06:01 EDT details
- You Save: $4.02 (51%)
- Seller:Any Book
- Sales Rank:303,816
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):10 x 6.7 x 0.3
- Publication Date:September 8, 2004
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Here’s a great new journal designed for the introspective poet or the accomplished singer-songwriter. Our musical journals have been strong sellers (The Musician’s Notebook sold more than 100,000 copies), and this handsome parchment lyricist’s diary promises to follow suit. There’s plenty of space for penning soulful lyrics, with inspiration and commiseration in the form of quotes from artists, writers, and musicians, such as Leonard Bernstein, Gilda Radner, and Ernest Hemingway.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.