Webster's New World Dictionary
- Author:Michael E. Agnes
- Publisher:Pocket Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.75
as of 12/8/2013 03:20 EST details
- You Save: $4.75 (86%)
- Sales Rank:409,595
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):1.2 x 4.2 x 6.9
- Publication Date:July 1, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Over 60,000 entries -- covering business, computer, and scientific terms; colloquial, idiomatic, and current slang expressions; and more.
- Updated and revised biographical and geographical database -- with more than 2,000 new entries.
- Simple alphabetical listing for all entries -- including prefixes and suffixes, abbreviations, foreign words and phrases, and biographical and geographical names.
- Concise, easy-to-understand definitions -- many revised to reflect the latest research on usage and meaning.
- Precise and comprehensive pronunciation key -- designed for quick, convenient reference.
- Updated page design and layout -- modern, clear type appeals to the eye and makes for an easier-to-read reference tool.
- Complete A-to-Z preparation by the permanent lexicographical staff at Webster's New World™ College Dictionary -- the word pros who prepared the acclaimed Fourth College Edition.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.