Thirteen Moons on Turtle's Back
- Author:Joseph Bruchac
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.00
as of 1/26/2015 13:30 EST details
- You Save: $4.99 (62%)
- Sales Rank:171,695
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 0.1 x 10.3
- Publication Date:August 25, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
s on Turtle's shell stand for the 13 cycles of the moon, each with its own name and a story that relates to the changing seasons. Joseph Bruchac and Jonathan London collaborate to reveal the beauty of the natural world around us, while Thomas Locker's illustrations honor both Native American legends and the varied American landscape. Full color.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.