The Caedmon Poetry Collection: A Century of Poets Reading Their Work
- Authors:William Butler YeatsT. S. EliotGertrude SteinW. H. AudenSylvia PlathDylan ThomasAnne SextonEzra PoundWilliam Carlos WilliamsE. E. Cummings
- Buy New: $59.43
as of 2/27/2015 10:21 EST details
- Sales Rank:1,098,816
- Format:Audiobook, Unabridged
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Audio CD
- Number Of Items:3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.2 x 5.2 x 0.8
- Publication Date:April 26, 2000
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
The Caedmon Poetry Collection is an exceptional audio anthology of some of the twentieth century’s greatest poems, read by the poets who wrote them.
Featuring rare recordings of William Butler Yeats reading “The Song of the Old Mother” and “The Lake Isle of Innisfree,” e.e. cummings reciting “darling! because my blood can sing,” and more than two dozen classics, this three-CD collection is a listening experience beyond compare.
Listeners will delight in hearing these preeminent poets, both contemporary and past, reading their own work the way it was intended.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.