The Garden of Eden
- Author:Ernest Hemingway
- Creator:Charles Scribner Jr.
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.98
as of 12/7/2013 16:01 EST details
- You Save: $8.02 (53%)
- Seller:becker inc
- Sales Rank:74,996
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Scribner Trade Paperback Edition/Fourteenth Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.2 x 7.9
- Publication Date:September 6, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A sensational bestseller when it appeared in 1986, The Garden of Eden is the last uncompleted novel of Ernest Hemingway, which he worked on intermittently from 1946 until his death in 1961. Set on the Côte d'Azur in the 1920s, it is the story of a young American writer, David Bourne, his glamorous wife, Catherine, and the dangerous, erotic game they play when they fall in love with the same woman. "A lean, sensuous narrative...taut, chic, and strangely contemporary," The Garden of Eden represents vintage Hemingway, the master "doing what nobody did better" (R. Z. Sheppard, Time).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.