- Author:Edward O. Wilson
- Brand:Brand: Harvard University Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.89
as of 7/25/2014 12:42 EDT details
- You Save: $12.61 (49%)
- Sales Rank:250,125
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:January 13, 1984
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Biophilia is Edward O. Wilson's most personal book, an evocation of his own response to nature and an eloquent statement of the conservation ethic. Wilson argues that our natural affinity for life–biophilia–is the very essence of our humanity and binds us to all other living things.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.