Lame Deer, Seeker of Visions (Enriched Classics)
- Authors:Richard ErdoesJohn (Fire) Lame Deer
- Publisher:Simon & Schuster
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.53
as of 12/4/2013 15:50 EST details
- You Save: $3.46 (58%)
- Sales Rank:42,785
- Format:Deluxe Edition
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Media:Mass Market Paperback
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Enriched Classic
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):1 x 4.6 x 7.1
- Publication Date:October 1, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Storyteller, rebel, medicine man, Lame Deer was born almost a century ago on the Rosebud Reservation in South Dakota. A full-blooded Sioux, he was many things in the white man's world -- rodeo clown, painter, prisioner. But, above all, he was a holy man of the Lakota tribe.
Seeker of Vision
The story he tells is one of harsh youth and reckless manhood, shotgun marriage and divorce, history and folklore as rich today as ever -- and of his fierce struggle to keep pride alive, though living as a stranger in his own ancestral land.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.