No More Homework! No More Tests!: Kids Favorite Funny School Poems
- Author:Bruce Lansky
- Creator:Stephen Carpenter
- Brand:Meadowbrook Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.89
as of 7/22/2014 11:53 EDT details
- You Save: $7.06 (79%)
- Sales Rank:129,231
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.8 x 0.3
- Publication Date:August 1, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780671577025
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
No More Homework! No More Tests! includes the funniest poems about school ever collected in one book. These hilarious poems were written by a number of poets, including Shel Silverstein, Jack Prelutsky, David L. Harrison, Colin McNaughton, Carol Diggory Shields, Kalli Dakos, and Bruce Lansky. Sillier than a teacher with hiccups, funnier than toilet paper stuck to the bottom of the principal’s shoe, it is certain to have readers laughing by the first page. This book puts the cool back in school and makes students WANT to write and read poetry.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.