Study Guide for Zumdahl's Chemical Principles, 6th Edition
- Authors:Steven S. ZumdahlPaul B. Keller
- Publisher:Houghton Mifflin
- Buy New: $131.23
as of 12/11/2013 10:26 EST details
- Seller:TOTAL BOOKS
- Sales Rank:280,046
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 8.6 x 10.9
- Publication Date:January 22, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Study Guide is a comprehensive self-study aid for students containing alternative strategies for solving problems, supplemental explanations for the most difficult material, and self-tests. There are approximately 400 worked examples and 1200 practice problems (with answers) designed to give students mastery and confidence with the concepts covererd in the text.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.