How Do Dinosaurs Eat Cookies?
- Author:Jane Yolen
- Creator:Mark Teague
- Brand:Cartwheel Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.15
as of 1/30/2015 21:03 EST details
- You Save: $4.84 (61%)
- Sales Rank:48,755
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 8 x 8.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
How do dinosaurs make cookies? The only way they know how--with scratch-and-sniff cookie scents throughout!
These classic, bestselling characters from Jane Yolen and Mark Teague are through eating dinner and they are ready for dessert!
With cookie-themed scratch-and-sniff scents throughout, Jane Yolen and Mark Teague's deliciously funny dinosaurs are given a brand new sense, the sense of smell! With the aromas of chocolate, cinnamon, strawberry, and more, this is definitely the sweetest treat for all dinosaur fans!
Includes 2 Dino-Cookie Recipes:
- Cinnama-Saurus Rex (cinnamon oatmeal cookies)
- Fossilized Lemon Tracks (lemon sugar cookies)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.