Principles of Microeconomics
- Author:N. Gregory Mankiw
- Brand:Brand: Cengage Learning
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.99
as of 7/29/2014 16:16 EDT details
- Seller:SJP Enterprise
- Sales Rank:3,510
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 8.4 x 0.8
- Publication Date:February 7, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
With its clear and engaging writing style, PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS, Sixth Edition, continues to be one of the most popular books on economics available today. Mankiw emphasizes material that you are likely to find interesting about the economy (particularly if you are studying economics for the first time), including real-life scenarios, useful facts, and the many ways economic concepts play a role in the decisions you make every day.
Compare Different Versions and Related Products
| || || || |
| Principles of Microeconomics || Study Guide || Economics CourseMate with eBook || Aplia Instant Access |
by Gregory Mankiw, 6th edition
for Mankiw's Principles of Microeconomics, 6th
Printed Access Card for Mankiw's Principles of Microeconomics, 6th
Mankiw's Principles of Microeconomics, 6th
| || |
| || |
| || |
Physical Access Code, eBook
Instant Access Code
About This Edition
From the Publisher
- The new, sixth edition of Principles of Microeconomics contains extensively updated coverage of areas impacted by the financial crisis.
- New "Problems and Applications" appear throughout the sixth edition, providing an effective, integrated way for users to assess their mastery of the material and to review more efficiently for assignments and exams.
- Created by economist Ron Cronovich of Carthage College, the groundbreaking Premium PowerPoint® Presentations feature chapter-by-chapter slides designed to ease instructors' course preparation time while increasing user involvement in the classroom through interactive examples and applications. The presentations organize lecture points into sections that users can easily digest, animate graphs the way instructors might draw them, and include user "Note Prompt" handouts to facilitate effective notetaking without distracting users from active participation in class.
- "In the News" boxes include excerpts from many newspaper articles and encourage users to apply basic economic theory to discover how economics can provide an illuminating new perspective and enable greater understanding of world events.
- "FYI" boxes provide additional material to expand key concepts and discussions by offering a glimpse into the history of economic thought, clarifying technical issues, and exploring supplementary topics you might choose to complement your core lectures.
- Economic theory is most useful and interesting when applied to actual events and policies, which is why the text contains numerous Case Studies to vividly illustrate the real-world applications and consequences of key principles.
- "Quick Quizzes" follow each major section to help users check their comprehension of what they just learned and to focus their review when preparing for exams.
- Each chapter contains a variety of problems and applications that encourage users to apply the material they have learned. These practical, interesting activities serve equally well as homework assignments and starting points for lively classroom discussions.
Explore this title's supplements:
Economics for Life: 101 Lessons You Can Use Every Day (Third Edition)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.