The Structure of Singing: System and Art in Vocal Technique
- Author:Richard Miller
- Publisher:Schirmer Books
- List Price:
- Buy New: $90.91
as of 9/18/2014 21:14 EDT details
- You Save: $71.04 (44%)
- Seller:Wordery USA
- Sales Rank:276,639
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 6.3 x 0.8
- Publication Date:October 21, 1986
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Miller, Richard Mfg#: 9780534255350
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Combining the physical, technical, and artistic aspects of singing, the author applies current findings in medicine, acoustics, phonetics, and speech therapy to the singer's needs. The text demonstrates the scientific basis of exercises and vocalises, covering all major areas of vocal technique.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.