A People and a Nation: A History of the United States (Available Titles Aplia)
- Authors:Mary Beth NortonCarol SheriffDavid W. BlightHoward Chudacoff
- Publisher:Cengage Learning
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.95
as of 1/30/2015 15:04 EST details
- You Save: $244.00 (92%)
- Sales Rank:198,095
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.1
- Dimensions (in):10.9 x 8.8 x 1.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A PEOPLE AND A NATION is a best-selling text offering a spirited narrative that tells the stories of all people in the United States. The authors' attention to race and racial identity and their inclusion of everyday people and popular culture brings history to life, engaging readers and encouraging them to imagine what life was really like in the past.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.