Tales of Terror and Detection (Dover Thrift Editions)
- Author:Edgar Allan Poe
- Publisher:Dover Publications
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.58
as of 3/8/2014 01:06 EST details
- You Save: $2.42 (81%)
- Sales Rank:1,001,330
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8.3 x 5.2 x 0.3
- Publication Date:October 4, 1995
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
These five stories engagingly reveal Poe's virtuoso gifts for both crime detection and the macabre. Two of his most famous tales, "The Mystery of Marie Roget" and "The Purloined Letter" introduce C. Auguste Dupin, the first fictional detective. "William Wilson" is a chilling tale of crime and evil. Also included: two tales of terror: "MS. Found in a Bottle" and "The Oblong Box."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.