Victorian London Street Life in Historic Photographs
- Author:John Thomson
- Publisher:Dover Publications
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.00
as of 12/21/2013 00:59 EST details
- You Save: $5.95 (33%)
- Sales Rank:131,181
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.3 x 8.3 x 11.1
- Publication Date:July 13, 1994
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Classic document of social realism contains 37 photographs by famed Victorian photographer John Thomson, accompanied by individual essays — by Thomson himself or social activist Adolphe Smith — that offer sharply drawn vignettes of lower-class laborers, dustmen, street musicians, shoe blacks, and other street people. A treasure trove of astonishing historical detail.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.