The Cultural Politics of Slam Poetry: Race, Identity, and the Performance of Popular Verse in America
- Author:Susan B. A. Somers-Willett
- Publisher:University of Michigan Press
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.64
as of 10/20/2014 05:47 EDT details
- You Save: $1.31 (5%)
- Sales Rank:1,434,074
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1100
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 5.5 x 0.8
- Publication Date:May 7, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
How do slam poets and their audiences reflect the politics of difference?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.